Hurricane Sandy Relief Information
Be sure to check out I Boat. I Vote's links to applications for Hurricane Sandy relief opportunities immediately to the left of this posting. These links include information on assistance, low-interest loans, and other pertinent information that can help New Yorkers.
Statistics for Recreational Boating Now Available
The Coast Guard has released recreational boating statistics from last year, which included the lowest rate of boating fatalities ever recorded.
American Boating Congress Wraps Up
From: BYM News & Magazine
The American Boating Congress finished up another successful trip to Washington. The advocacy group had more than 200 Congressional meetings. Attendance was up from last year as well.
Supreme Court Rules that Floating Homes are Not Vessels
A case that has been through the legal system for years, but finally made its way to the Supreme Court, has ended with a favorable outcome for one former floating home owner. This could also set a precedent for the thousands of other floating home owners in the U.S.
Hurricane Sandy Changed Waterways
From: The Morning Call
More than six months after Hurricane Sandy struck the East Coast, we are still seeing the effects. But it's not just the physical damage that we see every day. Sandy rearranged the sands and depths of waterways in many areas that it affected, including this one:
Boaterz and Bikerz Update
I Boat. I Vote has been fascinating by this cross country motorcycle tour of boating enthusiasts and industry professionals. Read the personal account of one of them in the link below. If you were there, or if you know someone who was, we would like to hear your story, too!
- I Boat. I Vote: May 16, 2013--Coast Guard Statistics, Supreme Court Ruling, Boaterz and Bikerz Travel Story
- I Boat. I Vote: May 9, 2013--Boats Doing Well in Sales and in Washington
- I Boat. I Vote: May 2, 2013--Legislative Progress in Albany, Consumers Might be Spending More
- I Boat. I Vote: April 25, 2013--NY Receives FEMA Funding, Industry Resurgence, Staten Island Boating Classes Start May 1st
- I Boat. I Vote: April 18, 2013--Hurricane Sandy Relief NY Funding Progress, Marine Industry Preparing to Go to Washington
For more than 40 years, Henrich Equipment has provided customers with the industry's highest quality products and expert maintenance services for retail, commercial and municipal facilities. By offering the right products and the best technical expertise, Henrich keeps its customers' fueling operations up and running.